CHECK OUT WHAT IS NEW!
Just in - Half weights! Just like the regular spokeweights, but half the length and weight which make them great for traveling!
|Here's a return of an old favorite:
The Mug Boss to hold your tools while you weave. Makes a great gift for your crafty friends!
|Our Three Favorite Books are back in print and on our shelves!|
Professional Side Cutters
Do You Own Our Favorite Tool?
Click on the link below to see detailed instructions for using the EZ Lash tool that protects your lasher from shredding, fraying and breaking. It is also the best tool for starting and stopping your rim lasher the easy way.
Welcome to East Troy Basketry! Thanks so much for shopping with us!
As you may already know, Eileen and Jim have retired and Theresa is the new owner of East Troy Basketry.
Questions you might have:
- Can I still order dyed reed?
- Yes - Dyed to Order Reed is once again available
- You can order from the website or call (262)642-3732 and talk to Theresa
- Where is East Troy Basketry located?
- East Troy Basketry is now located at Theresa's home, which is approximately 20 minutes West of Madison
- Can I still pick up orders rather than have them shipped?
- Yes, this remains an option, contact Theresa to schedule a time to pick up and directions to her house
- How do I contact Theresa?
- East Troy Basketry's email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and phone number (262-642-3732) have not changed
- Please feel free to leave a voice mail and Theresa will get back to you as soon as possible
We use PayPal to process our credit cards.
Paypal is a very reliable and secure company that processes credit cards in addition to what we all think of as "PayPal accounts."
If you want to use a credit card to purchase your materials:
1. On the Shopping cart page, click on pay by credit card.
2. On the next page, the shipping page, click the green "continue" button on the lower right corner.
3. The next screen asks for your billing address, again click on a green "continue" button.
4. On the next page, the Order Review page, click on the "confirm order" button.
5. Notice that the bottom button says "Pay with Debit or Credit card" Click on that and you will go to where you enter your credit card information.
For those of you who pay with PayPal, nothing has changed.
Please give us a call or an email if you have any questions or concerns.
As always, you can call us with your order and don't have to worry about any of the above! :-)
You can order online, by email, or by phone.
We can ship your order, or you can pick it up at by appointment. Just call for our address, directions and arrange a date and time to pick up.