5/9/22 New shipment of reed just arrived. Most sizes in stock.
5/7/22 Just posted. More Purple Mountains Majesty, Indian Corn, Camouflage and Victorian Space Dyed along with several solid colors.
Weaver Tool Caddy Bases with tool slots and oval hand hold are back in Stock but cannot be ordered online. Our website is unable to accurately determine shipping costs. Please call 262-642-3732 to order.
We also have 2 bases with seat and runners for Annetta Kraayeveld's Winter Sleigh. Call to order.
Early this year we changed companies for processing credit cards on our website. We have been getting hit with lots of extra charges from the company that we were using so we have switched to PayPal to process our credit cards. By making this change we can keep our prices low by keeping our costs down.
PayPal has been a very reliable and secure company for many years and PayPal now processes credit cards in addition to what we all think of as "PayPal accounts."
You do not have to set up a PayPal account to use your credit card.
If you want to use a credit card to purchase your materials:
1. On the Shopping cart page, click on pay by credit card.
2. On the next page, the shipping page, click the green "continue" button on the lower right corner.
3. The next screen asks for your billing address, again click on a green "continue" button.
4. On the next page, the Order Review page, click on the "confirm order" button.
5. This takes you to the PayPal screen. Don't let this throw you. Notice that the bottom button says "Pay with Debit or Credit card" Click on that and you will go to where you enter your credit card information.
For those of you who pay with PayPal, nothing has changed.
Please give us a call or an email if you have any questions or concerns.
As always, you can call us with your order and don't have to worry about any of the above! :-)
Thank you for your business and your friendship. We hope you have a wonderful New Year
Eileen and Jim Mirsberger
New Handles: Check out the new Mountain Swing Handles,
Oak Square Set-Ins and Economy Oak Bushels
The best available
for cutting willow,
reed or cane.
Do You Own Our Favorite Tool?
Click on the link below to see detailed instructions for using the EZ Lash tool that protects your lasher from shredding, fraying and breaking. It is also the best tool for starting and stopping your rim lasher the easy way.
You can order online, by email, or by phone.
We can ship your order, or you can pick it up at by appointment. Just call for our address, directions and arrange a date and time to pick up.