You can order online,
by phone (262)642-3732 or
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We use PayPal to process our credit cards.
Paypal is a very reliable and secure company that processes credit cards in addition to what we all think of as "PayPal accounts."
If you want to use a credit card to purchase your materials:
1. On the Shopping cart page, click on pay by credit card.
2. On the next page, the shipping page, click the green "continue" button on the lower right corner.
3. The next screen asks for your billing address, again click on a green "continue" button.
4. On the next page, the Order Review page, click on the "confirm order" button.
5. Notice that the bottom button says "Pay with Debit or Credit card" Click on that and you will go to where you enter your credit card information.
For those of you who pay with PayPal, nothing has changed.
Please give us a call or an email if you have any questions or concerns.
As always, you can call us with your order and don't have to worry about any of the above! :-)
Our updated shopping cart makes it very convenient for our customers to shop online, but you can still phone or email your orders. We value getting to know you, answering your questions and providing not only the best products available but the best customer service.
We select the finest quality products and the freshest reed available. Our goal is to ship all in stock products within 24 hours of receiving your order. If we do not have the item in stock we will let you know and give you an estimated date of delivery. Please remember to allow 3 weeks for custom dyed reed or seagrass.
We ship either priority mail, UPS or pick up, which ever you prefer.
We provide discounts to teachers on materials for basket making classes.
We accept Paypal, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Checks and cash are used for in house orders only.
Please note that Wisconsin residents add 5.0% sales tax or submit a copy of a Wisconsin Resale Certificate.
There are NO RETURNS or REFUNDS on patterns.
There is No Minimum Order.